Delivered in nests of five, 40mm in diameter. 250 in a box.
- 0.6m: Rabbits
- Lightweight for ease of transport and handling
- Longitudinally rigid so spiral guards always retain their full height
- Easy to drop over slender plants, or wind around more bushy species
- Strong recoil to ensure spiral guard stays on the tree in windy conditions
- British wool
- A biodegradable polyol made from ethically sourced cashew nutshell liquid and castor oil
- An innovative biodegradable custom polymer
- Long-term resistance to water and premature microbial degradation
- Starts to break down after five years, depending on location, tree canopy, soil type and microbe content
- Fully biodegradable
- pH neutral
- Ecotoxicity neutral
- Compostable boxes
Because we make our shelters from biodegradable materials, they vary in how their colour changes over time. These variations help the shelters blend naturally into the countryside and do not affect how they perform.