Delivered in nests of 3, 40mm in diameter. 300 per bag.
- 0.2m: voles
- Lightweight for ease of transport and handling
- Longitudinally rigid so vole guards can be pushed into the soil
- Vertical split to allow vole guard to expand as the tree grows
- Strong recoil to ensure vole guard stays on the tree in windy conditions
- British wool
- A biodegradable polyol made from ethically sourced cashew nutshell liquid and castor oil
- An innovative biodegradable custom polymer
- Long-term resistance to water and premature microbial degradation
- Starts to break down after five years, depending on location, tree canopy, soil type and microbe content
- 100% biodegradable
- pH neutral
- Ecotoxicity neutral
- Compostable bag
Because we make our vole guards from biodegradable materials, they can vary in colour over time. These variations help the guards blend naturally into the countryside and do not affect how they perform.