Delivered in nests of 3, 40mm in diameter. 300 per box.
- 0.2m: voles
- Lightweight for ease of transport and handling
- Longitudinally rigid so vole guards can be easily be pushed into the soil to seal off the base
- Vertical split to allow vole guard to expand as the tree grows
- 100% British wool
- A polyol made from ethically sourced natural and renewable products
- An innovative custom polymer designed and made exclusively by NexGen
- Long-term resistance to water and premature microbial degradation
- Starts to break down after five years, depending on location, tree canopy, soil type and microbe content
- 5-year useful lifetime warranty
- Biodegradable and environmental degradation
- Breaks down by microbial (fungal, algae, mosses and other soil organisms) and environmental degradation (UV, rain, ice and wind)
- Ecotoxicity tested and pH neutral
- Compostable bag
Because we make our vole guards from biodegradable materials, they can vary in colour over time. These variations help the guards blend naturally into the countryside and do not affect how they perform.